Last Updated: November 2006
This web site has been designed to be, where practical, appropriate and to the best of our knowledge, compliant with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
It is our intention to keep up to date with these guidelines and constantly make improvements to ensure compliance.
We have tried our best to ensure that:
- All pages are designed to be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768
- All pages are in compliance with the Priority 2 guidelines of the W3C WCAG 1.0
- All pages on this site have validated as XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- All Style Sheets used on this site use valid CSS
- All pages on this site use structural mark-up, meaning that HTML tags will be used for content only, not visual presentation.
- Any images intended to provide information have alternative text and those used for decorative purposes have none
- If you have any difficulties using this site or any suggestions regarding this statement please let us know